There are two situations when you may not have any rankings of applicants to submit for a track.
No Acceptable Applicants
If the track has positions available to begin in 2023 but no acceptable applicants to rank, you should certify a Rank Order List with no ranks. This indicates that the track is still active, but you have no ranks to submit for the track (the track should not be withdrawn).
The track will not be matched with any applicants but it will be included on the List of Programs with Available Positions that is posted for the use of unmatched applicants in MPII and/or the Post-Match Process.
To certify a list with no ranks:
- Log In to the NMS Match System
- Ensure that the track is shown as active in the Status section of the Dashboard.
- Select the Rankings option from the menu.
- With no applicants listed on your Rank Order List, click the Submit for Certification button.
- Enter your password and press Submit.
No Positions Available
If the track no longer has positions available to start training in 2023, the track should withdraw from CASPR. A withdrawn track will not be matched with any applicants and will be excluded from MPII and the Post-Match Process.