Phase II Match Results
Phase II Match result information will be available on APPIC Phase II Match Day, March 26, 2018.
Match result information will be sent by e-mail by 9:00 a.m. ET to applicants that participated in Phase II of the Match (i.e., applicants who certified a Rank Order List and did not withdraw from Phase II of the Match). Match result information will be posted in the NMS Match System at 10:00 a.m. ET.
When the results are released, the following result information will be available:
- All applicants will have access to information on whether or not they have been matched to a position.
- Matched applicants will be told the specific internship program to which they matched.
- Training Sites will be informed of the Match result obtained by each applicant ranked by the site.
- Doctoral Programs will have access to the results obtained by each of their students.
- Summary statistics of the results of the Match will be posted publicly on APPIC's web site.
Information on Positions Available After Phase II of the Match
No list of programs with unfilled positions will be provided following Phase II of the Match. However, starting on March 26, 2018 at 11:00 a.m. ET, APPIC will operate a Post-Match Vacancy Service that will provide information on unfilled or newly funded positions.Training Sites that will be eligible to post information about available positions to the Post-Match Vacancy Service include APPIC-member sites, non-member sites that registered for the Match, and other non-member sites that did not register for the Match but signed a Statement of Qualification form and paid a Vacancy Service fee to APPIC.
Phase I Match Results
Applicants can log in to the NMS Match System to access their Phase I Match result. After the Phase II Rank Order List deadline, Phase I results will be removed from the NMS Match System. Beginning at 10:00 a.m. ET on APPIC Phase II Match Day, all applicants that participated in the Match may access their results from the NMS Match System.