Key DatesPhase I
|System Opens For Rankings||January 18, 2021|
|Rank Order List Deadline||February 5, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET|
|System Opens For Phase II Updates||February 24, 2021|
|System Opens For Rankings||February 25, 2021|
|Rank Order List Deadline||March 15, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET|
You will not be able to access the NMS Match System to enter or certify your Rank Order List after the Rank Order List deadline for each Phase of the Match. You are strongly advised to enter and certify your Rank Order List well before the Rank Order List deadline to avoid potential system access problems near the deadline.
Enter Your Rankings
The Rankings summary on the Dashboard shows the number of ranks on your Rank Order List and whether or not your Rank Order List is certified for use in the Match.
Add a Program
- Start typing in the search box to find the program you want to rank. Programs can be searched by Code Number, training site name, Training Director name, program description or city.
- Use the available Filters to restrict your search results to a specific state or province.
- Programs that are withdrawn from the Match will have a Withdrawn flag next to their program name. If a program you intended to rank is shown as withdrawn, you should leave the withdrawn program ranked on your list. If it becomes active again before the Rank Order List deadline, that ranking will be used in the Match. If the program remains withdrawn, that ranking will not be used in the Match, and your list will be processed as if you had not ranked the withdrawn program.
- Select the Program from the list of search results.
- Press the Add to List button to add the program to your list. Programs should be entered in rank number sequence, with your most preferred program as rank 1, your next most preferred program as rank 2, and so on. You may add as many programs as you wish to your list.
Delete a Program
- Press the 'X' next to the program name to delete it from your list.
Reorder a Program
- To move or re-order a rank, use the drop-down menu attached to the rank number. You should select from the drop-down list the rank number to which you want to move the program.
Print Your Rank Order List
You should print a copy of your final certified Rank Order List for your records.
- Click on the Printer-Friendly link (provided at the top or bottom of your Rank Order List) and then use the print function of your browser.
- You will be able to view the printer-friendly copy of your Rank Order List until 3 days after the Match Results are released for each Phase of the Match.
Certifying your Rank Order List tells NMS that your rankings are complete and ready to be used in the Match. You must certify your Rank Order List in order for it to be used in the Match.
You can make changes to your list even after it is certified. If you make changes to a list that it is certified, you simply have to certify the list again before the deadline in order for it to be used in the Match.
To certify your Rank Order List
- Press the Submit for Certification button at the bottom of your Rank Order List, once you have added all your programs and they are in the desired order of preference.
- The NMS Match System will alert you if any issues or problems exist in your Rank Order List, and prompt you to certify your list by re-entering your password and pressing Submit.
There are three ways to verify that the list has been certified:
- In the Rankings section of your Dashboard, it will indicate that the Rank Order List has been certified
- A green banner will be displayed at the top of the Rankings page
- You will be sent an email from NMS confirming the certification
Your Rank Order List must be certified by 11:59 p.m. ET on the Rank Order List deadline for each Phase of the Match in which you intend to participate. You will not be able to certify your Rank Order List in the NMS Match System after the Rank Order List deadline.
You are strongly encouraged to enter and certify your Rank Order List well before the deadline date to avoid potential system access problems near the deadline.
The online NMS Match System is designed to be used with the security and features of modern web browsers.
We recommend using the most up to date version of one of the following browsers:
If you access the system with a browser that is not in the list above, or with a browser that is significantly out of date, you may see warning messages and experience problems.