Access Your Match Result
You must log in to the NMS Match System to access your Match result.
If you matched, your residency must send you an agreement within 30 days of the release of the Match results. You must sign the agreement and return it to the residency.
Although NMS makes every effort to provide you with your Match result expeditiously, failure to receive your result in a timely manner does not affect your obligation to the program where you are matched.
Beginning at 12:00 p.m. noon ET on April 10, 2019, unmatched applicants and programs with unfilled positions are free to contact each other and to negotiate directly with each other, independently of the Match, to fill available positions. No action to fill positions in the Post-Match Process is to be taken prior to 12:00 p.m. noon ET on April 10, 2019.
- April 10, 2019: A list of programs with available positions is posted. Programs are able to update the information on this list until May 31, 2019. Applicants who do not obtain a position in the Match will be able to use PhORCAS to prepare applications to programs.
- View List of Programs with Available Positions
- April 11, 2019: Applicants are able to submit applications through PhORCAS to programs with available positions beginning at 12:00 p.m. noon ET. Any questions related to applications or PhORCAS should be directed to PhORCAS customer support at PhORCASinfo@PhORCAS.org or 617–612–2868.
- Starting at 12:00 p.m. noon ET, a list of unmatched applicants will be provided to residency programs, and programs will be able to receive applications submitted through PhORCAS.
- April 17, 2019: It is recommended that programs with available positions not make offers to applicants to fill available positions before this date.