Phase II Match Results
Match result information for Phase II of the Match will be available at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time on April 14, 2023.
- An Excel file of the Match results obtained by each of the students from your school
- A list of positions that remain available
- Summary statistics of the results of the Match for applicants and residencies
- Comparative statistics on the participation and outcome of applicants from each school and college of pharmacy
Email: A Match result notification email will be sent to the school contact for the Match. Applicants and residencies that submitted Rank Order Lists will also receive notification of their results by email.
The emails are sent before 12:00 p.m. noon Eastern Time on April 14, 2023. Due to unreliable email exchanges and inbound servers, we cannot guarantee a delivery time for the emails.
Web: Beginning at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time on April 14, 2023, the same results sent by email will be available for download from the NMS Match System. Information on positions that remain available and summary statistics for applicants and programs will also be available.
Beginning at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time on April 14, 2023, programs with unfilled positions and unmatched applicants are free to contact each other and to negotiate directly with each other, independently of the Match, to fill available positions. No action to fill positions remaining unfilled after the Match is to be taken prior to 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time on April 14, 2023.
- April 14, 2023: When the Match results are released, a list of programs with unfilled positions will be available to unmatched applicants. Programs are able to update the information on this list until May 31. Applicants who do not obtain a position in the Match will be able to use PhORCAS to prepare applications to programs with available positions.
- April 17, 2023: Applicants will be able to submit applications through PhORCAS to programs with available positions beginning at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Any questions related to applications or PhORCAS should be directed to PhORCAS customer support at PhORCASinfo@PhORCAS.org or 617–612–2868.
- Starting at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time, a list of unmatched applicants will be provided to residency programs via the NMS Match System, and programs will be able to receive applications submitted by applicants in PhORCAS.
- April 21, 2023: It is recommended that programs with available positions do not make offers to applicants to fill available positions before this date.
Phase I Match Results
Schools can log into the NMS Match System to access their Phase I Match result. After the Phase II Rank Order List deadline, Phase I results will be removed from the NMS Match System. Beginning at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time on April 14, 2023, all schools that participated in the Match may access their results from the NMS Match System.