Copyright, Limitation of Liability, and other Terms
- Use of Site: You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age or the applicable age of majority and that you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement. You agree not to use the Site for any unlawful or abusive purpose or in any way which interferes with our ability to provide Site and/or any Services to our customers, or damages our property. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to: deploy any device or software that will interfere or attempt to interfere with the functionality of the Site; interfere with another person's use of the Site; use any robot, spider, scraper or other automatic system, process or means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission; take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; use the Site for junk mail or spamming; interfere with or damage the Site, including without limitation through the use of viruses, harmful code, denial-of-service attacks, spoofing, forged routing or similar methods or technology, including methods that in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site; or disrupt, interfere with, or otherwise harm or violate the security of the Site, or any services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Site, or affiliated or linked sites.
- Copyright: Information on this site, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, downloadable content, and links to other Internet resources (the "Web Site Information"), is protected under the copyright laws. Certain items of the Web Site Information may be the copyright of others. Without the express prior consent of National Matching Services Inc., no one has permission to copy, redistribute or republish, in any form, any Web Site Information.
- Information Provided "As Is": THE WEB SITE AND THE WEB SITE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS". NATIONAL MATCHING SERVICES INC. AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND RELATED COMPANIES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS AND AGENTS DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, TIMELINESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEB SITE OR WEB SITE INFORMATION, AND DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. NO WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND (IMPLIED, EXPRESS, OR STATUTORY) IS GIVEN IN THE WEB SITE OR WEB SITE INFORMATION. NATIONAL MATCHING SERVICES INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE, TEMPORARILY OR PERMANENTLY, THE WEB SITE (OR ANY PART THEREOF) WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
- No Liability for Use of Web Site: YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS NATIONAL MATCHING SERVICES INC. AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND RELATED COMPANIES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS AND AGENTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES (INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) ARISING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR THE WEB SITE INFORMATION, OR ANY ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY, COMPUTER VIRUS, SYSTEM FAILURE, LOSS OF DATA OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF NATIONAL MATCHING SERVICES INC. OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES.
- Third-party web sites: Hyperlinks to other Internet resources or web sites are used at your own risk. National Matching Services Inc. makes no representations whatsoever about other web sites which you may access through www.nationalmatching.com or www.enterlist.com.
- Applicable Law: Except where prohibited by the laws of your jurisdiction, this site will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, without regard to the principles of conflicts of law.
How to Contact Us
For more information contact NMS by e-mail at email@example.com; by phone at (416) 977-3431; or in writing at 20 Holly St, Suite 301, Toronto ON, M4S 3B1.
Last updated: August, 2014