|NMS Match System Opens For Rankings||March 29, 2023|
|Rank Order List Deadline||April 11, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time|
You will not be able to access the NMS Match System to enter or certify your Rank Order List after the Rank Order List deadline.
You are strongly advised to enter your rankings and certify your Rank Order List well before the Rank Order List deadline to avoid potential problems near the deadline.
Enter Your Rankings
The Rankings summary on the Dashboard shows the number of ranks on your Rank Order List and whether or not your Rank Order List is certified for use in the Match.
To enter ranks into your Rank Order List, select the Rankings option from the menu in the NMS Match System, or select Edit in the Rankings section of the Dashboard.
Add a Track
- Start typing in the search box to find the track you want to rank. Tracks can be searched by Match Code Number, program name, city, Program Director name, or track description.
- Use the available Filter to restrict your search results to a specific state.
- Tracks that are withdrawn from the Match will have a Withdrawn flag next to their track name. You should leave the withdrawn track ranked on your list. If it becomes active again before the Rank Order List deadline, that ranking will be used in the Match. If the track remains withdrawn, that ranking will not be used in the Match, and your list will be processed as if you had not ranked the withdrawn track.
- Select the Track from the list of search results.
- Press the Add to List button to add the track to your list. Tracks should be entered in rank number sequence, with your most preferred track as rank 1, your next most preferred track as rank 2, and so on. You may add as many tracks as you wish to your list.
Delete a Track
- Press the 'X' next to the track name to delete it from your list.
Reorder a Track
- To move or re-order a rank, use the drop-down menu attached to the rank number. You should select from the drop-down list the rank number to which you want to move the track.
Print Your Rank Order List
You should print a copy of your final certified Rank Order List for your records.
- Click on the Printer-Friendly link (provided at the top or bottom of your Rank Order List) and then use the print function of your browser.
- You will be able to view the printer-friendly copy of your Rank Order List until 4 days after the Match Results are released for the Match.
Certify Your Rank Order List
Certifying your Rank Order List tells NMS that your rankings are complete and ready to be used in the Match. You must certify your Rank Order List in order for it to be used in the Match.
You can make changes to your list even after it is certified, until the Rank Order List deadline. If you make changes to a list after it has been certified, you simply have to certify the list again before the deadline in order for it to be used in the Match.
To certify your Rank Order List
- Press the Submit for Certification button at the bottom of your Rank Order List, once you have added all your tracks and they are in the desired order of preference.
- The NMS Match System will alert you if any issues or problems exist in your Rank Order List, and prompt you to certify your list by re-entering your password and pressing Submit.
There are three ways to verify that the list has been certified:
- A green banner will be displayed at the top of the Rankings page
- In the Rankings section of your Dashboard, it will indicate that the Rank Order List has been certified
- You will be sent an email from NMS confirming the certification
Your Rank Order List must be certified by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on April 11, 2023. You will not be able to certify your Rank Order List in the NMS Match System after the Rank Order List deadline.
You are strongly encouraged to enter and certify your Rank Order List well before the deadline date, to avoid potential system access problems near the deadline.
The online NMS Match System is designed to be used with the security and features of modern web browsers.
We recommend using the most up to date version of one of the following browsers:
If you access the system with a browser that is not in the list above, or with a browser that is significantly out of date, you may see warning messages and experience problems.