Admission into Postgraduate Dental Education Programs
The Dental Match
The Postdoctoral Dental Matching Program (the Dental Match) provides an orderly process to help applicants obtain positions in postdoctoral dental education programs of their choice, and to help programs obtain applicants of their choice.
The Dental Match was launched in 1985 and has grown to serve over 4000 applicants, 500 postdoctoral dental education programs, and 100 dental schools annually.
NMS works with the following organizations on the design, execution, and delivery of the Dental Match:
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Special Care Dentistry Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American College of Prosthodontists
- American Society of Dentist Anesthesiologists
- American Student Dental Association