There are two situations when you may not have any rankings of applicants to submit for a program.
No Acceptable Applicants
If the program has positions available to begin in 2022 but no acceptable applicants to rank, you should certify a Rank Order List with no ranks (the program should not be withdrawn).
The program will not be matched with any applicants but it will be included on the List of Programs with Available Positions that is posted after the Match for the use of unmatched applicants in the Post-Match Process.
To certify a list with no ranks:
- Log In to the NMS Match System
- Ensure that the program is shown as active in the Status section of the Dashboard.
- Select the Rankings option from the menu.
- With no applicants listed on your Rank Order List, click the Submit for Certification button.
- Enter your password and press Submit.
No Positions Available
If the program no longer has positions available to start training in 2022, the program should withdraw from the Match. A withdrawn program will not be matched with any applicants and will be excluded from the List of Programs with Available Positions for the Post-Match Process.